Richard Berry Photography's Fan Box

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Jackie

Recently, I had the pleasure of making senior photos and images with Jackie. Jackie is a senior at Rock Bridge High School.

Jackie is an artist; as a result, she was in sync with me through the whole shoot. She knew where I was going before I could fully frame the words ("Jackie, would you tilt...perfect." "Jackie, I need you to...good"). That kind of synergy makes a shoot a real pleasure. We did several outdoor shots at multiple locations throughout Columbia:




In each shoot, I like to reach for something "outside the box," something that makes the series unique to that person, with a good match for their personality. I think we found it (I love this shot):


After we were done, we did some studio work to reflect her love of Tae Kwon-Do:





The full shoot can be found here.

No comments: