Richard Berry Photography's Fan Box

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Off-topic: Terrific Guitarist

Those who know me know that besides photography, I also love music. For Father's Day, my daughter, who had been watching what I was listening to, got me Andy McKee's CD, Art of Motion.

Andy is a musician from Topeka, KS. He put out a bunch of his music on YouTube, where I stumbled across him. I was instantly a fan. Incredible technique, nice compositions (he plays his own music), and an independent label (meaning he gets more of the proceeds than through the big labels).

Since I first saw him on Youtube almost two years ago, his career has been growing as more people hear of him. I'd like to help that along: here are a couple of videos that I hope you enjoy.








I hope you enjoy!

No comments: